Working with small rural and market town primary schools, delivering a three-week cricket programme for their curriculum PE and providing CPD training for the school’s teaching staff.
- 598 children took part in the programme
- Delivered the programme in 15 primary schools; 11 village and four small town schools
- 63 hours of coaching was delivered to 21 classes
- Enhanced schools’ sports curriculum delivery and provided CPD opportunities for school staff
- Provided exit routes for children to continue with out-of-school sport through the Belvoir Bees junior coaching programme
- Four teams totalling 32 children took part in the annual Primary School Teach Cricket Tournament