Delivering a three-week curriculum programme in cricket and basketball to small rural and market town primary schools.
The programme provides Continued Professional Development training for the school staff.
- Enhanced schools’ sports curriculum delivery and provided CPD opportunities for school staff
- Provided exit routes for children to continue with out-of-school sport though the Belvoir Basketball / Cricket Bees junior coaching program
2022 Teach Basketball
- 940 children took part in the programme
- Delivered the programme to 32 classes in 14 primary schools
- 96 hours of coaching was delivered
2022 Teach Cricket
- 487 children took part in the programme
- Delivered the programme to 18 classes in 10 village primary schools
- 54 hours of coaching was delivered