Developing young people and local adults by giving them focused training and opportunities to volunteer to contribute to their local communities.
Volunteering provides a healthy boost to your self-confidence, self-esteem, and life satisfaction.
You are doing good for others and the community, which provides a natural sense of accomplishment.
A role as a volunteer gives you a sense of pride and identity.
- 44 volunteers delivered 490 volunteer hours
- 22 volunteers worked on our Belvoir Bees project
- 19 volunteers worked on our Cricket and Countryside Education days
- 3 volunteers worked on our new basketball projects
- 4 volunteers helped with our fundraising, special events and administration
We are proud to have so many volunteers and thank you for all your support.