Working in small village schools delivering National Curriculum Physical Education lessons and after-school multi-sports clubs. Working with the school’s teaching staff to provide quality continued professional development for PE.
- Delivered curriculum teaching in 2 village primary schools, Croxton Kerrial and Wymondham, throughout the year
- 175 children were reached with the curriculum coaching
- Delivered 7 after-school clubs at 4 primary schools and 1 secondary girls school
- 106 children were reached at the after-school clubs
- Delivered 5 one off ‘work it weekly’ sessions at 6 primary schools reaching 76 children